Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Dog that wasn't.

"So silently, just walk with me,
Like any other day.
No sad goodbyes, no tears, no lies,
Just go our separate ways."

You have enriched my insight, made me know what matters and what doesn't in this massacre of life. I wish you could speak and tell me how you felt about me but I am even more glad you couldn't. There are a lot of things I wanted to tell you, make you understand but I guess.. you knew.

I'll never forget your black almond eyes, your sluggish mouth with pointy. still- underdeveloped teeth. Your coffee fur that shined in the sun and your smile that made me forget about all my sorrows. You were a pathetic dog but it makes my heart heavy to know the fact that maybe, just maybe, I won't be able to see you ever again, neither hear you bark, squeal, nor run round me happily as if I am the most tasty treat you could ever find.

It is sad, yeah, I hope your new folks keep you happy and healthy and happy and much much more happy.


 You came and you went in and out of my life, farewell my friend, my lover. I'll look for your reflection in every canine's eyes, I'll never forget you.



No comments:

Post a Comment